Join us at Tes SEN show on 8 - 9 October 2021 and discover the tools, resources and support to empower young learners with SEN.
- Get expert guidance in over 40 CPD-certified seminars
- Enjoy free hands-on workshops from leading SEN advocates
- Dive into neurodiversity in the free keynote panel discussions
- Browse dedicated SEN exhibitors with exclusive offers
- Share your challenges and successes with your peers in TeachMeet
Come and talk to us on stand 175 at the Tes SEN Show to find out more about our wide range of screening tools and resources that support SEND provision.
Reading: a diagnostic pathway – supporting and identifying SEND
Oisin Bishenden, Education Advisor, GL Assessment
Natasha Cartwright, Education Advisor, GL Assessment
Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre, 11:30 - 12:00 Friday 8th October
With reading one of the master skills of school, early identification of any challenges and implementing the appropriate intervention is key to future success.
But how do you support pupils who are not making the expected progress in their reading? What can you change if your targeted interventions aren’t working? Would your schools benefit from further guidance to identify specific reading difficulties and help with intervention design? Join this free-to-attend session to find out more.
Click here to book your place and find out more.