Our MAT Summer Assessment Forum will provide you with the opportunity to hear and share ideas with other senior leaders from Trusts across the country. The day is designed to give you practical ideas and strategies you can implement across your Trust, as well as provide you with an opportunity to collaborate and share ideas with others.
The Rt Hon David Laws, Executive Chairman of the Education Policy Institute, will open the day with an overview of the current trends shaping education, before a series of informal roundtable discussions and sessions led by the Education Company and our product team.
Our roundtable sessions will cover two key themes: ‘School improvement as schools emerge from Covid-19’ and ‘The evolution of Trusts’ data strategies’. Please see further information below.
This event is free to attend
Venue: Hilton London Euston,17-18 Upper Woburn Place Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0HT
School improvement across Trusts as they emerge from Covid-19
- Successful Trust-wide improvement strategies
- How Trust-wide collaboration of best practice differs
- Implementing a pedagogy and curriculum post Covid-19
- The challenges of measuring attainment and progress in the absence of national data
- Strategies to support disadvantaged students in literacy and overall attainment
The evolution of Trusts’ data strategies
- The key data that has the most (and least) impact
- The most successful methods of visibility and sharing of data
- Additional data requirements since Covid-19
- Successful data strategies to support teaching, learning and student need
- The challenges of engaging all stakeholders and how these can be overcome
Other highlights of the day include:
Findings of the 2022 MAT Leaders’ Insight Report
Jason Gould, Managing Director of the Education Company, will present excerpts and insights from the 2022 MAT Leaders’ Insight Report. Now in its third year, the report is produced by an independent research agency in collaboration with over 200 Trusts. It provides insights into the growth, centralisation and strategic focus of Trusts and also gives each participating Trust the opportunity to benchmark against the wider sector. GL is pleased to support the 2022 MAT Leaders’ Insight Report.
New developments on the horizon – GL’s new data dashboard and API Freddie Dixon, Product Manager, will also be talking about our new data analytics services which will allow you to analyse and share insights from our data at a child, cohort, school and Trust level much more easily and effectively.