GL Assessment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to join our team in Brentford.We are looking for a hands-on Events Manager to ensure all events are planned and executed to the highest standard, to budget and achieve the success criteria set.
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Oversee and deliver the development, production and delivery of events from proposal right up to delivery.
- Make sure the delivery of events run on time, within budget, that meet and exceed expectations.
- Manage a team of two operational functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Manage and maintain supplier relationships.
- Manage the budget for the events teams, ensuring a strong return on investment and for all projects from start to finish.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Leadership team to develop the strategy and direction for Events.
- Organise logistical and administrative support for events and ensure they are planned to the highest standard.
- Lead on support for internal events as requested by the Sales and Marketing Leadership team.
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 years’ experience leading a team
- At least 5 years’ experience in Events or Project coordination
- Ability to be a hands-on team leader
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Knowledge of education market (Desirable)
- A Level or degree educated
- Great team player
- Excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
Location: Brentford, TW8
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to firstname.lastname@example.org.