GL Assessment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to join our team in Brentford.
We are looking for an Events Manager to oversee the Events department and manage the budgeting for the team.
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Managing a team of two operational functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Manage the budget for the training and events teams, ensuring a strong return on investment.
- Project Management with the Senior Management Team.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Work with the Sale and Marketing Leadership team to develop the strategy and direction for Events and Training.
- Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Ensure the success of our training function in supporting the retention of our customers.
- Organising logistical and administrative support for training events and ensuring all training is planned to the highest standard
- Co-ordinating the logistics, marketing and administration of Retention Events and to support the Project co-ordinator with similar events in NI
- Ensuring that the CRM system is kept up to date by your team.
- Tracking and reporting on the planning, delivery and evaluation of training events
- Leading on support for internal events as requested by the Sales and Marketing Leadership team. Including organisation of product training.
The development, production and delivery of events and training projects from proposal right up to delivery.
The delivery of events on time, within budget, that meet and exceed expectations.
Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
Manage supplier relationships
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience leading a team
- At least 5 years’ experience in Events or Project coordination
- Ability to be a team leader
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Knowledge of education market (Desirable)
- A Level or degree educated
- Great team player
- Excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
Location: Brentford, TW8
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested, why we should meet you and your salary expectations to email@example.com