GL are looking for an experienced Customer Lifecycle Implementation Specialist to lead on the development and delivery of a new customer lifecycle strategy on an Interim basis. You will work to improve the quality of account management, increasing the rate of customer satisfaction, therefore retention and up and cross sell, either directly or by generating opportunities for the sales team.
This will be achieved by delivering a new model for communicating with our customer base, utilising all resources, Account Management Team, Insights Team, Marketing and CRM. Pinpointing what excellent looks like and delivering a sustainable model. This will result in an outstanding onboarding experience and a strong usage experience for our customers.
- Working back from the vision for our customers, develop a thorough and well researched understanding of customer needs, building up each stage of the customer journey with appropriate marketing/account management or service touchpoints.
- Deliver appropriate to customer spend and group.
- Support customers throughout the customer journey ensuring they have an appropriate onboarding experience allowing them to get the best value from their investment, this is backed up as they use the product and issues are resolved swiftly to lead to a high chance of renewal.
- Lead the development and training of the Account Management teams to successfully support customers through their customer journey to renewal and develop and embed strategies and processes to open up new opportunities for cross and upsell of existing customers.
- Being data driven, ensure the efficient coverage of the customer base and maximise all opportunities.
- Review the systems used to support the customer lifecycle process and work to integrate and simplify them further, in order to increase the efficiency of the Account Management teams
- Manage the head count and investment to ensure we achieve operational excellence, whilst remaining within budget.
- Ensure the continued creation of leads from the current customer base and inbound sales leads for the Field Sales Team. Continually measure the quality of leads and implement improvements to optimise conversion.
- Set appropriate metrics and SLA’s to ensure performance is at an optimal level in both customer satisfaction and sales results.
- Forecast and develop appropriate plans to maintain service levels in periods of high demand, out of hours and for new customers in different time zones as required.
We are looking for:
- Strong project management skills
- Engaging leader - able to command attention and establish credibility and authority quickly
- Good understanding and experience of sales through service
- Commercial, results and outcomes-focused, with strong data driven bias
- Self-starter, resilient, focused on achievement
- Inquisitive, enterprising and willing to challenge the status quo
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills. Ability to work across the organisation to achieve goals
Location: Brentford, TW8
Interim 6-9 months
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested, why we should meet you and your salary expectations to email@example.com