We are looking for a talented individual to work in our exciting, fast-paced team. The core purpose of this role is to identify new business opportunities, centred on solutions that will improve teaching, learning and assessment practices in schools.
You’ll be part of a team that strives to educate school leaders in the UK about the benefits of both GL Assessment products for their staff and pupils, through a face-to-face consultative approach. This role is fundamental to achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Develop qualified leads across Primary schools, Secondary schools and Local Authorities.
- Proactively generate appointments with senior leadership teams and key external stakeholders to understand individual and collective requirements.
- Provide bespoke solutions and identify cross selling opportunities tailored to each customer in order to meet and exceed set targets and to develop a long-term relationship.
- Work to KPIs as set by the Head of Secondary Sales
- Accountable for the delivery of monthly and termly sales targets within your assigned region.
- Work in partnership with the wider sales function in order to proactively identify new business opportunities that require further development before closure.
- Be agile and well informed in the way you work in response to changes within the educational landscape and market conditions to deliver the GL sales plan.
- Develop and execute your annual territory plan to grow existing business revenue and drive new development opportunities through managing an ambitious yet realistic pipeline.
- Being a team player, being active in the team’s development to ensure we are constantly reviewing current processes and putting customers first.
- Production of a regular weekly and monthly report with forecast and analyst of performance, competitor movement and market feedback.
What are we looking for?
- Commercial acumen and an enterprising approach to selling
- Strong assessment and independent education market understanding desirable
- Ambitious, credible and solutions oriented individual
- Customer engagement and relationship building skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills essential
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage your own diary
- You will need to live within your region
- The successful candidate must hold a valid EU driving licence and be able to drive confidently and consistently across their region. This includes route planning to use time effectively.
Location: Home and Field based
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 per week
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 plus up to £15,000 commission per annum
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance, Permanent health insurance
- On site gym (Brentford office), weekly fruit platters, free parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, EAP
- Generous annual leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Covid-19 compliance/safe, managed, working environment
If you are interested, please click apply here or if you would like to know more please email email@example.com.