Complete your 360° review of your whole school self-evaluation, with our online school improvement solution
Schoolcentre empowers School Leaders to manage effective self-evaluation to engage the whole school and its stakeholders to achieve school improvement goals. Watch the video to find out more:
Schoolcentre is tailored around your school’s self-evaluation and development plan and will allow you to:
- Centralise access for your School Development Plan, Self-Evaluation and Performance Management
- Ensure evidence based action planning including impact statements
- Collaborate and share your best practice ideas with fellow schools locally or nationally
- Monitor actions to ensure resources are optimised to avoid overdue actions and further costs
- Save valuable time monitoring changes throughout the school with a series of reports, containing valuable data for immediate interventions
- Tailor your self-evaluation and school improvement process to the needs of your school
- Ensure an efficient performance management process through recording and monitoring of staff objectives
- Give access to your self-evaluation progress to inspectors, improvement partners and governors to encourage their critical feedback
- Increase whole-school engagement and accountability.
Schoolcentre is suitable for:
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- Special schools
- Independent schools
- International schools
- Local authorities.
To discuss how Schoolcentre can help your school, contact us at:
T: 0845 602 1937 (option 4)
Stay informed about the latest Schoolcentre news, developments, upgrades and events by signing up to our newsletter.