Progress in Maths will be replaced by the new and improved Progress Test in Maths in April 2015 for primary schools.
This new edition includes the following updates:
- All new test content mapped to UK curricula
- A new suite of data rich reports
- A brand new standardisation for the UK and Northern Ireland
- A new transition test - developed for use specifically in the first term of secondary school.
If you are testing before April 2015, you will need to order PiM. If you are testing from May 2015 and are a primary school, we strongly recommend that you pre-order Progress Test in Maths. PiM for ages 12 to 14 is still available and Progress Test in Maths for secondary schools will be launched in April 2016. If you are a new or existing customer and aren’t sure what you should be ordering, please email email@example.com or call 0845 602 1937 (Option 1, followed by Option 2).
GL Assessment’s Progress in Maths (PiM) tests a pupil's mathematical skills and concepts and has become established as the standardised maths assessment of choice in many schools. PiM scores can be bought to life through a variety of diagnostic reports, enabling teachers, SENCOs and other educational professionals to build a comprehensive picture of a pupil and his/her mathematical ability. The following enhanced reports are available through PiM Digital, or as part of our PiM Scoring & Reporting Service:
- Listing of results for all pupils
- Comparison of Group and National Scores
- Analysis by Process Area
- Question by Question Analysis
- Group Demographic Comparison
- Year-on-Year Achievement Report
- Individual Pupil Report
- School Results Data and LA Results Data for easy importing into your school's Management Information System.
Click below to download the PiM Digital Sample Reports booklet to view all of the above reports.
|PiM Sample Reports|