The updated edition of Progress Test in Maths is available now for primary schools.
This new edition includes the following updates:
- All new test content mapped to UK curricula
- A new suite of data rich reports
- A brand new standardisation for the UK and Northern Ireland
- A new transition test - developed for use specifically in the first term of secondary school.
We strongly recommend that you upgrade to Progress Test in Maths today, to benefit from these updates.
If you are a new or existing customer and aren’t sure what you should be ordering, please email email@example.com or call 0845 602 1937 (Option 1, followed by Option 2).
PiM for ages 12 to 14 is still available and Progress Test in Maths for secondary schools will be launched in April 2016.
GL Assessment’s Progress in Maths (PiM) tests a pupil's mathematical skills and concepts and has become established as the standardised maths assessment of choice in many schools. PiM scores can be bought to life through a variety of diagnostic reports, enabling teachers, SENCOs and other educational professionals to build a comprehensive picture of a pupil and his/her mathematical ability. The following enhanced reports are available through PiM Digital, or as part of our PiM Scoring & Reporting Service:
- Listing of results for all pupils
- Comparison of Group and National Scores
- Analysis by Process Area
- Question by Question Analysis
- Group Demographic Comparison
- Year-on-Year Achievement Report
- Individual Pupil Report
- School Results Data and LA Results Data for easy importing into your school's Management Information System.
Click below to download the PiM Digital Sample Reports booklet to view all of the above reports.
|PiM Sample Reports|