GL Assessment’s Progress in Maths (PiM) tests a pupil's mathematical skills and concepts and has become established as the standardised maths assessment of choice in many schools. PiM scores can be bought to life through a variety of diagnostic reports, enabling teachers, SENCOs and other educational professionals to build a comprehensive picture of a pupil and his/her mathematical ability. The following enhanced reports are available through PiM Digital, or as part of our PiM Scoring & Reporting Service:
- Listing of results for all pupils
- Comparison of Group and National Scores
- Analysis by Process Area
- Question by Question Analysis
- Group Demographic Comparison
- Year-on-Year Achievement Report
- Individual Pupil Report
- School Results Data and LA Results Data for easy importing into your school's Management Information System.
Click below to download the PiM Digital Sample Reports booklet to view all of the above reports.
|PiM Sample Reports|