A practical manual that provides guidance on how best to support pupils with dyscalculia.
Dyscalculia Guidance is an invaluable resource; ideal for use after the Dyscalculia Screener Digital in providing teachers and SENCOs with practical advice on supporting dyscalculic pupils, from pre-school through to university level.
The handbook features:
- Advice and effective activities based on real classroom experiences
- Photocopiable materials for use in the classroom and small group settings
- Practical activities and games, grouped with specific areas of mathematics, which build foundation knowledge vital to the progress of dyscalculic pupils.
Why use Dyscalculia Guidance?
- The comprehensive guide offers practical advice as well as specific teaching strategies that have proven effective, to help dyscalculic pupils achieve their potential
- It will enable teachers to better understand the nature of the condition and how best to support pupils from early years to those in higher education, with recommendations for further reading
- It provides a definition and description of developmental dyscalculia to aid your understanding of the condition
- Numerous activities, with many photocopiable resources, will help teachers structure day-to-day teaching plans