You are hereHome › CAT3 Cognitive Abilities Test Third Edition
CAT3 will be replaced by the latest version of the Cognitive Abilities test, CAT4, from March 2015.
CAT4, which launched in 2012 is the latest and most widely used version of the Cognitive Abilities Test. It has a number of product improvements including:
- A brand new suite of data rich reports for communicating with multiple stakeholders
- A new structure with spatial ability at its heart
- Up-to-date normative data
- A suite of reports that allow you to compare ability with data from our attainment assessments.
Final dates for CAT3 in UK and Ireland
Below is a breakdown of the last dates CAT3 customers can purchase and use CAT3 services:
- The Purchase closure date is the last date you can buy CAT3
- The Scoring closure date is the last date that GL Assessment can receive scoring booklets from CAT3 paper customers.
- The Reporting closure date is the last date that CAT3 customers can download reports from our reporting platform.
|Format||Purchase closure||Scoring closure||Reporting closure|
If you are new customer and would like to order CAT, find out more about CAT4.
If you are an existing CAT3 user, you will need to upgrade your account to CAT4 during your next testing cycle. CAT3 will be available until August 2015. If you would discuss your account and how to transfer to CAT4, please speak to our account management team who will be happy to help, please email email@example.com or call 0330 123 5375 (Option 1, followed by Option 2).