GL Assessment’s Cognitive Abilities Test (CAT) is the UK's most widely used test of reasoning, offering a wealth of accurate, reliable and objective assessment data that is essential to the shaping of an individual's learning. CAT scores can be bought to life through a wide variety of diagnostic reports, enabling teachers, SENCOs and other educational professionals to build a comprehensive picture of a pupil and his/her learning needs. The following enhanced reports are available through CAT Digital, or as part of our CAT Scoring & Reporting Service:
- Listing of results for all pupils
- Group mean scores analysis
- Individual pupil profiles
- Group Demographic Comparison
- Summary of results by merit
- Summary of results by gender
- Summary of subtest results
- Cognitive strengths and weaknesses profile
- Key Stage 2 indicators (also available for GCSE, Standard Grade, AS/A Level)
- Retrospective KS2 SAT Estimates Report.
Click below to download the relevant CAT Sample Reports booklets and view all of the above reports.